Jesse Adams is an accomplished aviation and business professional. After enlisted military service, Jesse began flying in 2004, quickly climbing the ranks of CFI/CFII/MEI, followed by 5 years’ experience flying regional jets for Republic Airways, logging nearly 6,000 flight hours.
In 2012 Jesse transitioned into the business world, partnering with his two brothers to grow their prior business, Sagacious Consultants, to acquisition by Accenture, but he never stopped flying… Then as an aircraft owner, he guided those around him through the acquisition and transition into high-performance aircraft. Jesse also maintains currency in the Piper Meridian and Daher TBM, having provided pilot services and mentorship for those looking to step up into turbine aircraft. Joining Aerista in 2019, Jesse’s primary focus is to get his clients where they’re going faster! Aerista is a market leader of over 10 years in brokerage of owner-flown, high-performance aircraft and a Cirrus Platinum Sales Partner.
Jesse holds a Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology from Utah Valley University. Living in a Texas airpark, Jesse spares no opportunity to fly his Cirrus SR22 to visit his clients, or to take his family of four to the beaches along the Gulf Coast – and beyond.
• EVP/Principal, Sagacious Consultants
• Marine Corps. veteran
• Former airline pilot 6,000 flight hours
• Philanthropy: Pilot, Angel Flight
Aviator + Entrepreneur + Sales Professional
18 Years in Aviation:
• Joined Aerista April ’19, Sales & Acquisitions (Cirrus, Piper), transacting nearly 150 aircraft within his tenure
• Cirrus owner, maintaining proficiency in the Meridian and TBM
• Certified Flight Instructor (CFI/II/MEI) and former pilot for Republic Airways
• “Living” with his plane at a Texas airpark is apparently a qualification…
• Over a decade of matching buyers & sellers (tech, pro services, aviation)
• Entrepreneurship, Recruiting, Marketing, Sales, Aviation
• P&L Responsibility in small to mid-size companies
• Co-led family business to acquisition by Accenture